TRAFFIC SIGNS MISSING – STREET MARKING FADED
1. Stop sign missing at corner of Logan & Oosthuizen, Songloed. Writing on tar not effective.
VACANT PROPERTIES / SIDEWALKS OVERGROWN AND TURNING INTO DUMPING SITES
1. 51 Monica Ave Flamwood. Vacant property and sidewalk severely overgrown
2. Corner of Tugela street and Vals street. Stilfontein. The whole corner is overgrown.
3. 23 Hood avenue, Orkney Builging rubble
1. chromium road in uraniaville the whole street
2. Oleanderpark pad na vaal maseru al weer gate nadat twee weke gelede met grond toe gemaak is – PLEASE CAN A PERMANENT SOLUTION BE FOUND?
3. Kielblock street lahoff has potholes.from 89 right down to 102
4. Hoerskool wesvalia by koshuis hek, groot pothole.- Scott str
5. Pot holes, the entire Dawill Street
6. Potholes on the road between the 4 way stop street at keurhof skool and the 4 way stop street at the beginning of Goue weg Dawkinsville
7. Whole William street from Conrner of Monica to readman
8. 21 Wistaria Street Flimieda, groot gat in pad, lyk of pyp onder pad gebars het.
9. Potholes on Corner Irene and Elm street please. Irenepark.
10. Goue Road and Ext., Pienaarsdorp/Dawkinsville/Randlespark – Potholes, (listed from north to south): 1. On the railway bridge, south bound carriageway. 2. Between Dawkinsville & the trees. 3. Between the traffic circle & Tjaart Kruger Road turnoff 4. Just after the Tjaart Kruger Road turn off
11. Irene Street, Irene Park (north end at intersection with Elm) – Potholes
12. Latham Road, Irene Park (south end at intersection with Johannesburg) – Sand & stones in the road causing a safety hazard
13. Kleynhans Street, Pienaarsdorp (west end) – Storm water drain broken
14. Large Potholes in Jan Van Riebeeck Service Road, Flimieda, Street Numbers 86 to 106, also storm water drain is blocked cause of sidewalk grass growing into street area.Watermeter of 100 Jan van Riebeeck Road, Flimieda is leaking alot of water on the road
15 Goue Road at the trees between Dawkinsville & the Randlespark traffic circle – major dumping zone & litter on the side of the road. POTHOLE AND OTHER STREET/SIDEWALK PROBLEMS
SIDEWALKS AND STREET NOT FIXED AFTER SEWER / WATER LEAK WAS FIXED
1. 46 Williams street, sidewalk not fixed after water leak was fixed
2. 2 Dawill Street , sidewalk not fixed after water leak was fixed. Across from Saamtrek Primary
3. 18 Zinnia str, Adamyview. Sidewalk and wall not fixed after water leak was fixed.
4. Elandsheuwel street from no87 to 93 – street not fix after sewerage repairs. Storm water drains at Elandsheuwel street no 87 and 93 broken and open
5. 35 Platan Ave – Reason nr 5, sidewalk not fixed after sewerage /water leak was fixed
6. Hoek van Williams en Hartley straat was daar ń waterlek die gat wat hul gegrawe het is nogsteeds oop en hoop grond verspêr die een baan
7. cnr. Louise Street & Pieter Jan Place, Wilkeville – Street not fixed after water leak has been fixed
1. In President Kruger str is daar sypaadjies waarop jy glad nie kan loop nie…
OPEN STORM WATER
1. 4 Monica Avenue, Wilkoppies, storm water drain open
Reference nr: MPRRH0000GOSK8
Report nr: 1 Previous Reports: Sent to Department(s) Municipal Administration, Cleansing, Parks & Development, Traffic & Security, Roads Storm-Water & Landfill SMS Sent to
Fault reported by: Various
View Spreadsheet Report: http://klerksdorponline.com/munhelp-muni-reports/ View Fault Article: http://klerksdorponline.com/category/municipal-complaints/