A lapa is always ‘n nice entertainment area and creates an atmosphere of friendliness and an inviting feeling of calm.
It adds a lot of value to your property and usually becomes your show piece and is the place where you and friends and family will spend many a happy hour around the barbeque.
When you plan to install a Lapa on your property always keep the following in mind:
- Make sure that you get a specialist to build your lapa – a company with a good track record
- Do not contract a person from the street – even though it may be the cheaper option, you could be penny wise but pound foolish (I’ve found that a lot of these people cut the lines, removes clumps of grass, cuts off the black parts and then pushes it back to look as if a ‘stop and brush’ has been done)
- Make sure that the contractor only makes use of SABS approved material such as arsenic treated poles, galvanized binding wire, Cape thatching reed, nylon poly propileen twine and others
- Do not pay an advance deposit – they most likely won’t return to do the job
- Always make sure you get a guarantee and after construction service
- Always ask for references – check out ours here
- Find out about their successes – do research on Google about reviews etc – ours can be seen here
For total peace of mind please contact Landgoed Lapas.
Johan: 084 603 5131